Fiberglass Installation Systems
Pella offers a full range of installation systems to accommodate the installation of Pella® Impervia® windows and patio doors in virtually any building.
- New Construction
- Technical Documents
- Complete Tear-Out of Existing Sash and Frames
- Retain Existing Frame and Replace Sash
Renovation Complete Tear-Out of Existing Frame and Sash
Complete Tear-out of Existing Frame and Sash
Depending on the needs of the project, fiberglass windows can be used to replace existing wood or metal windows when a complete tear-out of the existing frame and sash is required.
Block Frame with Screw Attachment
Block Frame with Installation Clip
- Downloadable Install Details
- The flush flange frame is designed specifically for replacement applications on stucco exteriors in arid climates like those found in the southwestern part of the United States
- The flush flange allows for quick installation without removing the existing frame or damaging the stucco exterior
A local Pella team member is ready to help you with your project.
Sign up for news, product updates and more