Pella® ProLine 450 Series Casement Windows
|Specifications & Downloads|
|2D Cross Section
- Sizes and Shapes
- Performance Values
- Wood Types
- Interior Finishes
- Exterior Finishes
Sizes and Shapes – Pella ProLine Casement Window
- Built-to-order in 1/4" increments.
- Add transoms or adjacent windows for flexible combinations.
- Design data available for egress, vent opening, clear opening visible glass and frame area.
View all Pella Sizes and Shapes.
Performance Values – Pella ProLine Casement Window
These windows provide outstanding resistance to air and water infiltration, wind and outside noise — while increasing energy efficiency, security and ease of operation.View performance valuesView thermal performanceView sound transmission performance
Wood Types – Pella ProLine 450 Series Casement Window
Available with Pine interiors and low-maintenance aluminum-clad exteriors. All wood types are treated with Pella's EnduraGuard® wood protection for beauty and performance ... year after year.
EnduraGuard wood protection offers advanced protection against the effects of moisture. Here's the difference:
- Pella's EnduraGuard® protection formula has three active ingredients to provide advanced protection against the effects of moisture, decay, stains from mold and mildew. Plus an additional ingredient adds protection against termite damage.
- EnduraGuard wood protection has a greater concentration of protective ingredients compared to major competitors using immersion treatments.1
1Based on the average measurement of retained active anti-fungal ingredients and performance solids (Borates and Trialkyl Nitrogen Oxides) on sashes and frames of major competitors using immersion treatment.
Learn more about all Pella Wood Types.
Interior Finishes – Pella ProLine Casement Window
Interior finish options include unfinished (ready for site finishing), primed, prefinished paint* and prefinished stain*.
Wood products are available with unfinished interiors so they can be painted or stained to complement other interior finishes.
Primed Pine interiors are ready to paint — so the windows can perfectly match other painted interior finishes.
Prefinished Painted Interiors*
Wood window can arrive at the job site with a durable prefinished factory-paint finish.
Prefinished Stained Interiors*
The interiors of Pella ProLine windows are available factory-stained in your choice of eight colors.
*Available on Pine products.
NOTE: Wood is a product of nature; grain pattern will be unique and may vary on each window or door. Actual finish colors may vary from those shown because of the unique nature of wood.
Learn more about all Pella's Interior Finishes.
Exterior Finishes – Pella ProLine Casement Window
Low-maintenance aluminum-clad wood exteriors are durable and weather-resistant.
Aluminum-Clad Wood Exteriors
Pella's most popular exterior colors are available.
- Standard and Feature* colors.
- No setup charges or minimum quantities for any Pella® color option.
Durable, low-maintenance EnduraClad aluminum cladding with EnduraClad protective finish for most projects where resistance to fading, chalking, chemicals and abrasion is needed. Meets the performance requirements of AAMA 2603.
Seacoast EnduraClad protective finish for coastal projects with high salt exposure.
*Available in Poplar White, Putty, Hartford Green, Black and Brick Red only.
Learn more about all Pella Exterior Finishes
Glazing – Pella ProLine Casement Window
Pella's most popular glass options provide design, performance and budget flexibility.
Insulating glass options include:
- Advanced Low-E with argon*
- SunDefense™ Low-E with argon*
- NaturalSun Low-E with argon*
Pella's Low-E glass options reduce the transmission of solar heat gain and ultraviolet light while allowing the transmission of visible light.
*Optional high-altitude Low-E insulating glass may not contain argon in most products.View thermal performance.
Learn more about all Pella Glass Options.
Grilles – Pella ProLine Casement Window
Three grille types are available on Pella ProLine casement windows.
- Simulated-Divided-Light grilles adhere to the exterior face, and wood grilles are adhered to the interior face.
- Grilles-between-the-glass are permanent aluminum grilles that are factory installed between the panes of glass to provide easy cleaning.
- Removable Interior grilles can be removed for glass cleaning.
Removable Interior Grilles
Interior grilles are wood and can be prefinished to match frame. Aluminum-clad exterior grilles match frame color.
- Grilles are 7/8" wide.
- Color matches frame.
- Multiple grille patterns are available.
Custom Equally Divided
Permanent aluminum grilles are factory-installed inside the airspace of insulating glass to provide the look of divided lights while making glass cleaning easy.
- Exterior finish matches aluminum-cladding color.
- Seven interior colors are available.
- Grilles are 3/4" wide.
Grille Interior Colors
Removable interior grilles
Roomside wood interior grilles are securely attached to the interior, but can be removed for glass cleaning.
- Available prefinished to match the interior wood finish and exterior cladding.
- Available in two standard and custom widths.
Also available in custom widths.
Hardware – Pella ProLine Casement Window
A broad range of innovative casement window hardware styles and finishes are available to customers.
- Integrated crank with fold-away handle.
- Patented Unison Lock System.
- Stainless-steel operating arm and hinges.
- Optional limited opening and egress hardware.
Integrated Crank with Fold-Away Handle
Improves operation and aesthetics and won't interfere with roomside window treatments \u2014 standard feature on all Pella casement windows.
Champagne, White, Brown, Bright Brass, Satin Nickel and Oil-Rubbed Bronze* finishes are available.
The patented SureLock System reaches out to lift and pull the sash against the weatherstripping to form a tight seal. A concealed linkage secures both upper (A) and lower (B) locks with a single easy-to-reach handle (C).
- One lock installed on units 29" and smaller frame height.
- Two operating locks installed on units over 29" frame height.
Stainless-steel operator linkage, hinge slide and hinge arms resist rust and corrosion and ensure years of dependable performance.
Sash moves toward the center of the frame, allowing exterior glass to be cleaned from inside, making cleaning easier.
*Oil-Rubbed Bronze is a living finish that will develop its own unique patina with use.
Learn more about all Pella Hardware Options.
Screens – Pella ProLine Casement Window1
Full screens are optional. Two types of high-transparency screen fabric are available.
The standard option on all Pella wood windows.
- Allows in 14% more daylight and 8% more airflow than a conventional fiberglass screen.2
- Made from a screen material that's more transparent than conventional fiberglass screens.
Vivid View® Screen
Available as an upgrade on all Pella wood windows.
- Allows in 29% more light and 21% more airflow than a conventional fiberglass screen.2
- Made from a clearly revolutionary screen material that's practically invisible — providing the crispest, sharpest view.
1Warning: Use caution when children or pets are around open windows and doors. Screens are not designed to retain children or pets.
2Screen cloth airflow is based on calculated screen cloth openness. Screen cloth transmittance was measured using an integrated sphere spectrophotometer.
Learn more about all Pella Screen Options.