Grille and Muntin Options
Meeting virtually any historical or contemporary design objective
and budget requirement
- Historically Accurate Grilles
- Applied Grilles
- Removable Between-the-Glass-Grilles
- Removable Interior Grilles
Choose from a variety of grille and muntin options to meet historical or contemporary design objective and budget requirement.
- Historically accurate grilles
- Applied grilles
- Removable between-the-glass grilles
- Removable interior wood grilles
Grille and Muntin Patterns
Integral Light Technology
Clad Exterior, Wood Interior – Ogee
Clad Exterior, Wood Interior – Putty Glaze and Ogee
Wood Exterior, Wood Interior. Triple Glazing – Putty Glaze and Ogee
Contemporary Style Collection
Square Grilles. Clad Exterior, Wood Interior
Removable Interior Grilles
Designer Series GBG
Simulated Divided Light
See your Pella representative for product availability
Architect Series® Reserve™
Pella® 450 Series
Pella® 350 Series
Pella® 250 Series
Encompass by Pella®
|Integral Light Technology||X||X|
|Removable Wood Interior||X||X**||X|
* Appearance of exterior grille color may vary depending on the Low-E insulating glass selection.
**Available on Architect Series Traditional only
Integral Light Technology ®Grilles
- Extruded aluminum or wood grilles are adhered to the exterior face.
- Wood grilles are adhered to the interior face
- Between-the-glass nonglare spacers, which are aligned with the interior and exterior grilles, replicate the appearance of true divided light –and offer thermal performance vastly superior to metal spacers
- Grilles are available in 5/8", 7/8", 1-1/4", 2" and custom widths
- Ogee and Putty Glaze profiles available
- Custom grille patterns are available
- Extruded aluminum grilles are adhered to the exterior face
- Grilles are adhered to the interior face on Pella 450 Series (wood grilles) and Pella 350 Series and Pella 250 Series (vinyl grilles) windows
- Grilles are 7/8" wide
- Traditional and top-sash grille patterns are available
Available for Pella® 450 Series (wood grilles), Pella® 350 Series and Pella® 250 Series (vinyl grilles).
Removable Between-the-Glass Grilles
- Between-the-glass aluminum grilles may be used in conjunction with between-the-glass blinds or fabric shades
- Interior is available in unfinished wood, primed, or matched to prefinished stains or paint colors
- Exterior finish matches aluminum cladding
- Grilles can be removed for access to blinds, shades or decorative panel and for glass cleaning
- Grilles are 3/4" wide
- Special grille patterns are available
grille and blind)
grille and shade)
Available on Designer Series® only
Removable Interior Grilles
- Roomside wood grilles are securely attached to the interior, but can be removed for glass cleaning
- Grilles are available in 3/4", 1-1/4", 2" and custom widths*
Available on Architect Series®, Architect Series® Reserve™, and Pella® 450 Series only
- Permanent aluminum grilles are factory-installed inside the airspace of insulating glass.
- Grilles are 3/4", 5/8" or 1" wide.
- On wood products, the exterior finish matches aluminum-cladding color. Interior finish available in White, Ivory, Tan*, Putty*, Black, Brown*, Harvest, Cordovan or Brickstone to match popular interior stain and paint colors. Black available for Architect Series only.
- On vinyl products, the interior finish is color-matched to interior frame color. For Pella 350 Series products, choose an exterior finish that is color-matched to the exterior frame or a contrasting finish for a signature look. Color-matched exterior grilles are standard.
Available on all windows except for Designer Series® windows
*Available only with matching exterior cladding.