Energy-efficient solutions for all climates
Pella offers a wide variety of insulating glass options for Architect Series®, Pella® Lifestyle Series, Pella Impervia®, and Encompass by Pella® products, plus triple-glazing solutions for Architect Series® Reserve™, Architect Series® Traditional and Pella® Lifestyle Series products.
Pella Lifestyle Series
Pella offers a wide variety of insulating glass types for wood, fiberglass and vinyl windows.
Glass options include:
- Advanced Low-E insulating glass with argon1– features a Low-E coating made from two layers of thermal protection for exceptional energy efficiency.
- SunDefense™ Low-E insulating glass with argon1– features a unique Low-E coating made from three layers of thermal protection that greatly reduce solar heat gain while maximizing visible light.
- NaturalSun Low-E insulating glass with argon1– features a single layer low-E coating that provides a low U-Factor and high Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) that make it the ideal glass for passive solar applications.
- Solar-E – offers superior reduction in solar heat gain.
- Spandrel glass or panels
Pella Lifestyle Series Exclusive Glazing Systems3
- Pella Lifestyle Series aluminum-clad wood products are feature with three-pane systems that allow for integrated blinds and shades and between-the-glass grilles.
- Triple-glazed products with upgrades to AdvancedComfort Low-E and mixed glass thickness offer an unbeatable combination of energy efficiency, sound control and value4.
- Triple-glazing not available on all products. See your local Pella representative for more information.
Outstanding Warranty Coverage
Pella products are backed by one of the best warranties in the business:
- 20 years on insulating glass5
- 10 years on nonglass components5
- Two years on labor5
1Optional high-altitude Low-E insulating glass is available with or without argon on most products. Please see your local Pella representative for more information.
2Available on Pella Lifestyle Series only.
3Not available on all products. See your local Pella representative for more information.
4Based on comparing product quotes and published STC/OITC and U-Factor ratings of leading national wood window and patio door brands.
5See written warranty for complete details.
NOTE: Glazing options may not be available on all products. Consult your local Pella representative or the team at Pella Corporation.
A local Pella team member is ready to help you with your project.