Between the Glass Options
Offering style flexibility and lower maintenance costs
Pella® Lifestyle Series triple-glazing aluminum-clad wood windows are available with between-the-glass grilles and the industry's only accessible, integrated blinds and fabric shades. They're located between the panes of glass, protected from damage, thus reducing cleaning, maintenance and replacement costs. Integrated blinds and shades available with motorized Pella® Insynctive® Technology.
Triple-Glazing – Between-the-Glass Options
Blinds or Fabric Shades
Grilles and Blinds
Grilles and Fabric Shades
Pella Lifestyle Series triple-glazed products offer integrated blinds which are accessible and are available with raise-and-lower and tilt functionality.
- Raise-and-lower blinds can be pulled up for an unobstructed view, or tiled to let in just the right amount of light.
- Integrated blinds provide light control and stay protected from dust and damage.
- Reduce indoor allergens. Windows with ordinary roomside blinds accumulate 10 times more of certain airborne allergens than Pella Lifestyle Series windows with integrated blinds.*
- The smooth glass surface creates additional display space for student artwork and graphics.
- Several color options let you make a design and function statement without the need for additional roomside window treatments.
- Integrated binds and shades are available motorized with Pella® Insynctive® technology.
*Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa. Improved health for allergy sufferers.
Pella® Lifestyle Series Integrated Fabric Shades
Integrated fabric shades are available on triple-glazing products.
- Cellular-style fabric shade options offer various levels of transparency, energy efficiency and sound absorption.
- All fabric shades feature a white exterior fabric for a uniform look from the street.
- Light-filtering fabric shades are available in White, Maize and Silver.
- Room-darkening fabric shades are available in Cotton, Ash and Bamboo.
- Raise-and-lower functionality.
- Available manual or motorized with Pella® Insynctive® Technology.
Pella Lifestyle Series® Between-the-Glass Grilles
- May be used in conjunction with integrated blinds and fabric shades.*
- Complementary interior color options in White, Black, Ivory, Harvest, Cordovan and Brickstone.
- Exterior finish matches aluminum cladding.
- Grilles are sealed between panes of glass for easier cleaning.
- Grilles are 3/4" wide.
- Special grille patterns are available.
Grille and Shade)
Grille and Shade)
*Integrated blinds and fabric shades on triple-glazing products only.