The Power of Yellow® Means ...
Proven Commercial Performance
- Pella has more than 50 years of experience with commercial projects of all shapes and sizes, from the one-story restaurant near you to the 35-story Wirtz Building on the Chicago Loop.
- Pella offers products with commercial-grade advanced performance up to PG90.
Complete Fenestration Solutions
- Our highly trained sales force works to understand your challenges and recommend creative solutions – from design and supply to installation and occupancy.
- As a member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), we can provide you with the assistance and products you need to create a sustainable building.
- We're committed to finding ways to save time and costs while enhancing the finished project.
- Our support continues long after a project is completed – if the owner or tenants have a concern, we'll resolve it promptly and professionally.
Pella's thermal analysis services help optimize your building's performance by increasing occupant comfort and decreasing energy use. Detailed thermal models along with air infiltration, U value and solar heat gain comparisons can help you create a fenestration-to-wall interface design that meets your project's goals.
Comprehensive Project Management
We deliver expertise and project support from start to finish. Pella commercial reps are part of your team, managing the details throughout the construction process – giving you more time to focus on the big picture.
- Budgeting assistance – we work with you to find solutions within your parameters.
- Value engineering solutions with a complete pre- and post-bid cost savings analysis.
- Design assistance – we provide preliminary drawings during the design phase.
- Engineering analysis.
- Best shop drawings in the business.
- Just-in-time delivery to the job site to fit your schedule.
- Short lead times – three to five weeks on average.
- Single-source responsibility.
- Field measurements.
- Flexible installation options or on-site installation support.
- Rapid-Response Program – fast replacement of parts that are lost or broken at the job site.
- Service to the owner after the sale.
- Local service by Pella technicians.
- Pella® commercial products are cost-competitive, feature for feature, with commercial-grade aluminum windows and doors.
- A full range of options and price points provides added budgeting flexibility.
- We can help keep project costs on track by providing detailed budgets during the design and development phases.
Savings for You and Your Client
- Pella quality creates a higher perceived value for your clients and elevates your reputation.
- Our short lead times and reliable, on-time delivery eliminate costly delays.
- Pella products are designed for fast, easy installation to shorten your construction schedule.
- We take care of end-user service, so you have fewer hassles and callbacks.
- Accountability matters! We stand behind our products 100% – before, during and after the sale.
- Pella products deliver long-term savings for your owner with reliable performance, superior energy efficiency and low-maintenance exteriors.
- We continue to make replacement parts for most products manufactured – some dating back to the 1930s so your owner/client can buy replacement parts instead of replacing an entire window.
Outstanding Warranty Coverage
Our products are backed by one of the best warranties in the business:
- 20 years on insulating glass.*
- 10 years on products.*
- Two years on labor.*
*See written warranty for complete details.