Pella® 350 Series Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors
- A more premium look inside and out.
- Stronger and more durable than ordinary vinyl products.
- 2-, 3- or 4-panel patio doors.
- PG50 performance rating standard. Up to DP75 structural rating on impact-certified doors.
- U-Factors as low as 0.19.
A local Pella team member is ready to help you with your project.
- Sizes and Shapes
- Performance Values
- Interior Finishes
- Exterior Finishes
- Between-the-Glass Options
- Impact Resistant
Sizes and Shapes – Pella® 350 Series Sliding Patio Doors
Pella 350 Series sliding patio doors are available in standard and custom sizes with 2-, 3- or 4-panel door options.
Built-to-order in standard sizes or custom sizes in 1/8" increments.
Add transoms or sidelights for flexible combinations.
Design data available for egress, vent opening, clear opening, visible glass and frame area
View all Pella Sizes and Shapes
Performance Values – Pella® 350 Series Sliding Patio Doors
Pella 350 Series sliding patio doors provide outstanding resistance to air and water infiltration, wind and outside noise – while increasing energy efficiency, security and ease of operation.
- Pella 350 Series sliding patio doors offer standard impact and high-performance upgrade options.
Optional Insulating Foam
Insulating foam inside the panels further improves energy efficiency.
Material – Pella® 350 Series Sliding Patio Doors
Pella's most energy-efficient sliding patio doors are stronger and more durable than typical vinyl and have a more premium look.
- Exclusive SmoothSeam™ interior welded corners are virtually invisible (A) – typical vinyl has build-up (B).
- Sliding patio doors with triple-pane glass are 54% – 83% more energy-efficient than single-pane sliding patio doors.1
- Exclusive frame design including 61% more vinyl makes them stronger and more durable than typical vinyl.
- Pella DuraColor™ Brown finish is designed for vinyl windows and patio doors to help resist softening and fading caused by exposure to sunlight.
- Products are tested in state-of-the-art facilities.
View all Pella Materials
*Improved sliding patio door energy efficiency calculated in a computer simulation using RESFEN 5.0 default parameters for a 2,000-square-foot existing single-story home when comparing a Pella 350 Series vinyl sliding patio door with InsulShield® Advanced Low-E triple-pane glass with argon to a single-pane wood or vinyl sliding patio door. For more details see pella.com/methodology.
1Warning: Use caution when children of pets are around open windows and doors. Screens are not designed to retain children or pets.
Interior Finishes – Pella® 350 Series Sliding Patio Doors
- Pella 350 Series products are made of high-grade vinyl – no more painting!
- White or Almond interiors.
- Pella's dual-color option provides more style and design flexibility – products have a White interior with a choice of nine exterior colors.
- Solid-color vinyl frames in White or Almond keep minor dings and scratches virtually invisible.
Learn more about all Pella's Interior Finishes
Exterior Finishes – Pella® 350 Series Sliding Patio Doors
- Pella 350 Series products are made of high-grade vinyl – no more painting.
- A choice of 11 exterior colors.
- Pella's dual-color option provides more style and design flexibility, featuring a White interior with a choice of nine exterior colors.
- Pella's DuraColor™ exterior finishes are designed and tested to withstand high exposure to sunlight, humidity and extreme temperatures.
Morning Sky Gray
Learn about all Pella Exterior Finishes
Glazing – Pella® 350 Series Sliding Patio Doors
Pella 350 Series sliding patio doors are available with a variety of glass options for optimal design, performance and budget flexibility.
Insulating glass options:
- Advanced Low-E with argon*
- SunDefense™ Low-E with argon*
- NaturalSun Low-E with argon*
- Bronze Advanced Low-E with argon*
- Gray Low-E with argon*
- Advanced Low-E with argon*
- NaturalSun Low-E with argon*
Pella's Low-E glass options control solar heat gain and ultraviolet light while allowing the transmission of visible light.
1 Optional high-altitude Low-E insulating glass is available with or without argon on most products.
Between-the-Glass Options – Pella®350 Series Sliding Patio Doors
Pella 350 Series sliding patio doors are available with blinds or shades-between-the-glass.
- Between-the-glass options are especially applicable in high-traffic areas where damage to roomside window treatments is more common.
- Blinds or shades-between-the-glass provide light control and stay protected from dust and damage.
- The addition of blinds-between-the-glass helps lower U-Factors and reduces solar heat gain.
Blinds or Shades
- White aluminum blinds or Linen-colored fabric shades.
- Cordless; easy-to-operate.
- Blinds won't get in the way when the door is opened or closed.
- Doors with ordinary roomside blinds or shades accumulate 10 times more of certain airborne allergens than Pella 350 Series sliding patio doors with blinds or shades-between-the-glass.*
* Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.
Impact-Resistant Glass – Pella®350 Series Sliding Patio Doors
Ideal for projects in locations that endure hurricane-force winds or where additional security or noise reduction is desired.
- Sizes up to 2' 11-1/2" high.
- Built to order in 1/8" increments.
- Advanced Low-E or SunDefense™ Low-E impact-resistant insulating glass.
- Brace clips and other visible reinforcement not required.
- Missile Level D, Wind Zone 4 performance is standard.
- Achieves performance rating of DP +65/-75 and Class CW-PG65.
Learn more about Pella Impact-Resistant products
Grilles – Pella® 350 Series Sliding Patio Doors
Grilles-between-the-glass are available on Pella 350 Series sliding patio doors.
Permanent aluminum grilles are factory-installed between the panes of glass.
- Color matches frame
- Multiple grille patterns are available
- 3/4" and 1" Contour grilles are available
Hardware – Pella® 350 Series Sliding Patio Doors
A broad range of innovative and secure sliding patio door hardware options is available.
- Multipoint locking system.
- Exterior keylock for secure access.
- Adjustable ball-bearing rollers for easy operation.
- White, Almond, Bright Brass, Satin Nickel and Oil-Rubbed Bronze finishes.
Multipoint locking system secures the door at multiple points on the jamb for added security.
- Meets the highest Forced Entry Resistance Level of Grade 40 per ASTM F832.
- Electroplated steel with adjustable stainless-steel strikes, suitable for seacoast applications.
- An exterior keylock provides secure access.
- Configured "C-K" keyway pinlock cylinder on exterior.
- Key cylinder available in Chrome.
Easy to Operate
Adjustable ball-bearing rollers at the sill of the operable door panel ensure easy operation.
- Standard option: two adjustable, sealed, electroplated steel with organic coating ball-bearing rollers set on stainless- steel track.
- Seacoast option: two adjustable, corrosion-resistant, stainless-steel ball-bearing rollers set on stainless-steel track.
Screens – Pella® 350 Series Sliding Patio Doors
- Heavy-duty sliding screen is standard.
- Optional Rolscreen® retractable screen is available.
Conventional Screens (Standard)
- Conventional fiberglass screens are durable and functional.
- They allow in the light and breeze and provide a standard level of clarity.
- Durable metal screen frame matches the exterior color of sliding patio door frame.
Retractable Rolscreen (Optional)
- Rolls away and out of sight when you're not using it.
* Warning: Use caution when children of pets are around open windows and doors. Screens are not designed to retain children or pets.
1 Warning: Use caution when children of pets are around open windows and doors. Screens are not designed to retain children or pets.
2 Improved window energy efficiency calculated in a computer simulation using RESFEN 5.0 default parameters for a 2,000-square-foot existing single-story home when comparing a Pella 350 Series vinyl sliding patio door with InsulShield® Advanced Low-E triple-pane glass with argon to a single-pane wood or vinyl sliding patio door. For more details see pella.com/methodology.
- Window Parts
- Patio Door Parts