Pella® Fiberglass Entry Door
|2D Cross Section
|Design and Performance
|Thermal and Sound
- Oak-grain, Mahogany-grain, Smooth fiberglass; available prefinished in your choice of stain or paint colors.
- Exclusive multistep stain process that helps ensure our doors have a more beautiful appearance that will last for years.
- Optional low-maintenance AdvantagePlus™ protection system.1, 2
- PerformaSeal™ design that provides industry-leading protection from drafts and leaks.3
A local Pella team member is ready to help you with your project.
- Panel Styles and Sizes
- Performance Values
- Panel and Frame Finishes
- Between-the-Glass Options
- Storm Doors
Panel Styles and Sizes – Pella Fiberglass Entry Door
Standard sizes from 2' 6" wide by 8' 0" high. Custom sizes are available.
Choose from solid panels or panels with decorative, obscure or Low-E glass.
Add transoms or sidelights for flexible combinations.
Single Entry Door
Performance Values – Pella Fiberglass Entry Door
Our doors not only look beautiful, but have also been redesigned from the inside out so they perform even more beautifully.
Industry–Leading Protection from Drafts and Leaks
- Exclusive weathertight dual-seal technology – two layers of protection from air and water plus a water management system that channels water away from the entry door
- Helps block out the damaging effects of even the most extreme wind and rain
- Low sill that makes coming and going easier – without compromising the door's superior performance
- Standard on Pella® steel entry doors
Performance matters. Without the protection of PerformaSeal™ design, water may enter the home under the door – causing costly damage to the door frame and entryway flooring.
Exclusive Protection System that Includes Three Low–Maintenance Features to Help Our Doors Stand Up Better and Stay Looking Great Longer
- A more durable frame. Low-maintenance aluminum with our EnduraClad® protective finish that resists fading
- Tough aluminum exterior trim that protects better than traditional wood trim and matches the EnduraClad exterior frame color
Pella's rot-free design3. Door and sidelight frames sit on top of the sill
- Channels water away from the door
- Helps prevent water from entering home
- Helps keep door operating and looking great for years
Pella's fiberglass frame
Competitor's rotted frame
1 Standard on Pella steel entry doors.
2 Not available on doors with a Mahogany or primed Pine frame.
3 With proper installation, door frames featuring Pella's optional AdvantagePlus protection system with patented rot–free design significantly decrease the potential of frame rot.
Glazing – Pella Fiberglass Entry Door
These products offer a wide variety of glazing options for optimal design, performance and budget flexibility.
Decorative and Obscure Glass
Exclusive patterns offering style and privacy in price ranges to fit virtually any project.
Provides energy savings and helps protect interior finishes from fade damage. Available with or without grilles.
Blinds-Between-the-Glass – Pella Fiberglass Entry Door
Blinds-between-the-glass are a great option for light and privacy control.
- Permanently sealed between panes of glass so they don't need constant cleaning.
- White aluminum.
- Cordless design, which is safer for spaces occupied by children or pets.
Grilles – Pella Fiberglass Entry Door
Three types of grilles are available to fit your project's design objectives
- Simulated-Divided-Light grilles are historically accurate; adhered to the interior and exterior face
- Grilles-between-the-glass are permanently sealed in between the panes of insulating glass, creating a smooth glass surface
- Wrought-iron grilles add security and sophistication, adhered to the exterior face
- The historical look of true divided lights
- Adhered to the interior and exterior of the glass
- Fiberglass material
Craftsman 3x1 Traditional
Craftsman 3x2 Traditional
- White aluminum
- Sealed between the glass panes
- Makes glass cleaning easier
- Adhered to the exterior glass
- Available on full or 3/4 light doors with Low-E or obscure glass
- Two patterns with matching sidelight grilles
Hardware – Pella Fiberglass Entry Door
Pella's hardware and accessories allow you and your client to personalize an entry door to the finest detail.
Multipoint Locking System
It takes more force to break through a door with Pella's optional multipoint locking system versus a standard lock.* Just one twist of the thumbturn secures the door in three places – at the top, middle and bottom.
ADA also available.
* In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.
Pella's attractive selection of storm doors complements our entry doors, lets air in and helps keep the weather out. Pella offers several storm door styles to suit your project.
Panel and Frame Finishes – Pella Fiberglass Entry Door
Choices to match today's popular interior and exterior finishes.
Options include unfinished (ready for site finishing), prefinished stain and prefinished paint.
Can be painted or stained to complement other interior and exterior finishes.
Prefinished Stained Panels
- Our exclusive multistep stain process helps ensure our doors have a more beautiful appearance that will last for years.
- Stains complement the colors available on prefinished Pella windows and patio doors.
Prefinished Painted Panels
The latest entry door color trends
A variety of interior and exterior frame finishes are available.
Prefinished Pine frame in six stain colors and three paint colors.
Aluminum-clad frame with a low-maintenance EnduraClad® protective finish in 27 colors.
Morning Sky Gray
Wood exterior frame in unfinished Mahogany and primed Pine.
1 Optional feature on Pella steel entry doors.
2 Not available on doors with a Mahogany frame.
3 Standard feature on Pella steel entry doors.
- Window Parts
- Patio Door Parts