Encompass by Pella® Fiberglass Entry Doors
|2D Cross Section
|Design and Performance
|Thermal and Sound
- Pella's most popular entry door style features.
- Oak-grain, Mahogany-grain or smooth fiberglass; available prefinished in your choice of stain or paint colors.
- Elevated frame design that helps guard against damaging moisture.
A local Pella team member is ready to help you with your project.
- Panel Styles and Sizes
- Performance Values
- Panel and Frame Finishes
- Between-the-Glass Options
- Storm Doors
Panel Styles and Sizes – Encompass by Pella® Fiberglass Entry Doors
Standard sizes from 3' 0" wide by 8' 0" high.
Choose from solid panels or panels with decorative, obscure or Low-E glass.
Add transoms or sidelights for flexible combinations.
Performance Values – Encompass by Pella® Fiberglass Entry Doors
Encompass by Pella fiberglass entry doors are designed to offer affordable performance.
- Stays looking great year after year. Elevated frame design helps guard against damaging moisture.
ENERGY STAR® performance. Encompass by Pella fiberglass entry doors offer the energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed ENERGY STAR guidelines in all 50 states.*
Performance matters. Without the protection of PerformaSeal™ design, water may enter the home under the door – causing costly damage to the door frame and entryway flooring.
*Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.
Glazing – Encompass by Pella® Fiberglass Entry Doors
These products offer a wide variety of glazing options for optimal design, performance and budget flexibility.
Exclusive patterns offering style and privacy in price ranges to fit virtually any project.
The textured surface blurs the view but lets light gently flow in. Pella's obscure glass patterns offer a range of privacy levels.
Provides energy savings and helps protect interior finishes from fade damage. Available with or without grilles.
Blinds-Between-the-Glass – Encompass by Pella® Fiberglass Entry Doors
Blinds-between-the-glass are a great option for light and privacy control.
- Permanently sealed between panes of glass so they don't need constant cleaning.
- White aluminum.
- Cordless design, which is safer for spaces occupied by children or pets.
Grilles – Encompass by Pella® Fiberglass Entry Doors
Two types of grilles are available to fit your project's design objectives.
- Fixed grilles are adhered to the interior and exterior face
- Grilles-between-the-glass are permanently sealed in between the panes of insulating glass, creating a smooth glass surface.
- The historical look of true divided lights
- Adhered to the interior and exterior of the glass
- Fiberglass material
- Sealed between the glass panes
- Makes glass cleaning easier
Hardware – Encompass by Pella® Fiberglass Entry Doors
A selection of hinge finishes and sill options are available to complement your project.
Pella's attractive selection of storm doors complements our entry doors, lets air in and helps keep the weather out. Pella offers several storm door styles to suit your project.
Panel and Frame Finishes – Encompass by Pella® Fiberglass Entry Doors
Choices to match today's popular interior and exterior finishes.
Can be painted or stained to complement other interior and exterior finishes.
Prefinished Stained Panels
Prefinished Painted Panels
The latest entry door color trends.
Interior Pine wood frames are unfinished. Exterior Pine wood frames available unfinished or Primed.
- Window Parts
- Patio Door Parts