Door Between the Glass Options
Design flexibility and lower maintenance costs
Pella offers between-the-glass options for commercial entrances and patio doors.
For projects where between-the-glass blinds or shades would fit your commercial entrance door needs, Pella offers the following options:
- Fiberglass and steel entrance doors are available with blinds between insulating glass.
- Pella® Lifestyle Series in-swing hinged doors with triple-glazing are available with the industry's only, accessible integrated blinds and shades. Tucked between the glass, blinds and shades are protected from dust and damage.
- Pella Lifestyle Series in-swing patio doors are available with low profile sills, they can be used at entrances where a single door or active-inactive double door meets code requirements.
Pella Lifestyle Series aluminum-clad wood patio doors with triple-glazing are available with cordless, integrated blinds and fabric shades and between the glass grilles. They're located between the panes of glass, protected from damage, thus reducing cleaning, maintenance and replacement costs.
Pella® 350 Series Sliding Door with Permanent Shades
Pella also offers permanent blinds between insulating glass on Encompass by Pella® and Pella 350 Series vinyl sliding patio doors. Pella 350 Series sliding doors also offer an option for permanent shades between insulating glass.
Pella Lifestyle Series Aluminum-Clad Wood Sliding Patio Doors
French Designer Series with Dual-Glazing, Grilles* and Blinds
French Designer Series with Triple-Glazing, Grilles* and Shades
Contemporary Designer Series with Triple-Glazing, Grilles* and Shades
Contemporary Designer Series with Dual-Glazing, Grilles* and Shades
*Grilles illustrated with brown outline.
Pella Lifestyle Series Aluminum-Clad Wood In-Swing Hinged Patio Doors
Designer Series with Low-Profile Sill1
Designer Series with Dual-Glazing, Grilles2 and Blinds
Designer Series with Triple-Glazing, Grilles2 and Shades
1Available with dual- or triple-glazing.
2Grilles illustrated with brown outline.
Encompass by Pella and Pella 350 Series vinyl sliding patio doors also offer between-the-glass options, which include raise-and-lower blinds and fabric shades permanently sealed between-the-glass.
Pella® Lifestyle Series Integrated Blinds
Pella Lifestyle Series products with triple-glazing offer accessible integrated blinds with raise-and-lower functionality.
- Raise-and-lower blinds can be pulled up for an unobstructed view, or tilted to let in just the right amount of light.
- Accessible, integrated blinds provide light control and stay protected from dust and damage.
- Breathe easy. Doors with ordinary roomside blinds accumulate 200 times more of certain airborne allergens than Pella Lifestyle Series doors with between-the-glass blinds.*
- Several color options let you make a design and function statement without the need for additional roomside window treatments.
*Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa. Improved home health for allergy sufferers.
Pella 350 Series Sliding Door with Raise-and-Lower Blinds
Encompass by Pella Sliding Door with Raise-and-Lower Blinds
Permanent blinds-between-the-glass are available on Encompass by Pella® and Pella® 350 Series vinyl sliding patio doors.
Pella® Lifestyle Series Integrated Fabric Shades
Integrated fabric shades are available on products with triple-glazing.
- Cellular-style fabric shade options offer various levels of transparency, energy efficiency and sound absorption.
- All fabric shades feature a white exterior fabric for a uniform look from the street.
- Light-filtering fabric shades are available in White, Maize and Silver.
- Room-darkening fabric shades are available in Cotton, Ash or Bamboo.
- Raise-and-lower functionality.
- Available manual or motorized with Pella® Insynctive® Technology.
Permanent shades-between-the-glass are available on Pella® 350 Series vinyl sliding patio doors.
Pella® Lifestyle Series Between-the-Glass Grilles
- May be used in conjunction with integrated blinds and fabric shades*.
- Interior is available in White, Black, Ivory, Harvest, Cordovan and Brickstone.
- Exterior finish matches aluminum cladding.
- Grilles are sealed between panes of glass for easier cleaning.
- Grilles are 3/4" wide.
- Special grille patterns are available.
3/4" Removable Between-the-Glass Grilles
Dual-Glazing (Shown with Grille and Blind)
Triple-Glazing (Shown with Grille and Shade)
Designer Series Sliding Door with Shades and Grilles
*Integrated blinds and fabric shades available on triple-glazing products only.
Permanent aluminum grilles between-the-glass are also available on Architect Series®, Pella® Impervia®, Encompass by Pella® and Pella® 350 Series patio doors.